Skip to main content

Bookshelf ......


My BOOKSHELF 








Well finally, after begging, bugging , nagging and irritating for over a period of one year :- I got my own hanging  BOOKSHELF .... It may not  be a beauty, but I love it... Though I don't have much book collection either.... so for now its satisfying.... I should be happy that my Grandpa gifted it to me ( technically second hand ).

Well it was a study table with some lockers, which  came to our house, when Grandpa made it for my elder sister ( that's how its second hand ) . After my sisters rejection to study with it, it came to me,.  Well in its earlier stage, it was decorated with candle art ( I tried to beautify it with liquid wax ).  But too my utter disappointment it was ruined,. Seven (7) years earlier when we had to transfer, it became a cupboard, where my clothes went in,. In a period of  ten years it had become old and dust to my eye....  I called it debris, often, now I feel sorry .....
  But , this bookshelf would not have come to life, if the design given by my  Elder sister was to be created.  After we moved to our new home six month back, it would have turned into dust if it was to stay on terrace for months to come.. .....   If the idea of giving rebirth had not come to my Mom's Intelligent Brain....... So now my Bookshelf is great after Plastic surgery....
 So we come to another happy ending story....  paulOaries living happily with her  Bookshelf in present.....

P.S- reality bites.....

thanking you to bear with me
paulOaries.... 

Comments

  1. hmmm good one. Thankfully it's up there now. I wonder if PaulOaries will study the books in it from now on, or she will end up staring at the bookshelf for hours and then turn off the lights to sleep and turn it back again to reassure the bookshelf is good. lolz. good one, i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see the rebirth of albatross from its ashes... Magic is the word that struck to my mind after seeing this self.. credit goes to the gran old man our DADU.. love u DADU :) congratulations to u :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Momas'Day

As the month of May creepily entered my calendar,, I realized something was special... Well the Mothers Day entered my to-do-list...  I thought I was the only dearest daughter in the world who cared for her mother... But again my illusion was broken, by good major mates... Both of my major mates were also anxious about this one day...  First we got confused when the actual day was, some one said 1st may, other  8th may... But after all whats my dear Google for?? We found the date It was 13th May,, the second Sunday of may... So sitting in our Philosophy Exam hall, we three started discussing what to gift our dearest mothers,,, but to our surprise it was not only we three but many others who wanted to gift their mom,,. Hence the discussion broke out, one mate said she had already gifted her mother a Saree worth three thousand bucks... Now we all got dumbstruck by the selfless act and realized how shameless we were only gifting our mom's worth hundred or two hundred  bucks

Webcomic Review: Fools by Yeongha and Bagdam

Webcomic Review: Fools by Yeongha and Bagdam Quote: If this were a relationship between a male and a female, wouldn't it be safe to assume that we were 100% attracted to each other? But because I'm a male and just an underclassman, Eungi Hyung would never consider anything like that, would he? Fools is a Korean Webtoon written by Yeongha and adorably illustrated by Bagdam. A weepy and heartbroken teen Choi Jeongwoo meets Kwon Enugi one night, where the latter ends up comforting and advising the teen.  A few years later, Jeongwoo is a freshman in the university where Enugi has returned for his final year after completing his military service. Enugi comes off as a standoffish young man while Jeongwoo the pretty boy is always smiling and super friendly.  After hearing Jeongwoo cry on his phone to his boyfriend during the welcoming party, Enugi can't stop but worry about him from then on. By the twist of fate they end up having breakfast tog

Make a wish lady......

dedicated to a lady, who is Born today (legally)  to  Dictate....me .... or as I call her ( Impulsive Young Lady) Today is 31st December  my elder sister's birthday,  A lady who never knows anyone above and superior to her.  She can go to any extent to protect me, example technically do poaching in my Facebook, reading  my messages, reading my personal diary and scolding me. Who is against every new best friend I have.. She can never be my friend, as she is 7years elder than me..... The glass of between the ruled and ruler is never to break...  A lady who knows everything hence putting the word Great before her name. She presents the breed born in the late 80's... Unapologetic, Dominating, Free-willed. But this blog of mine came to existence only for her, because my dumb head would fail to create even a email id alone..... Well my sister is unique creature, rather a strange creation of  God, born on a strange day, hence her birth meant a cycle. A cycle