Skip to main content

better belated ....



A week of events has passed, from someday to someday... Finally the Valentines day is gone...  Nothing twisting happened, nothing special occurred, nothing to blush about ......

Well that's how my  14 Th February was.... 

I  woke up with my best friends text wishing me "Same to you sweety. "...... My Mom asking about my plans to go college ( I had no Plan to go college ). Forced by Mom I went..... My optimistic heart became pessimistic as I entered, The Huge Gate.... Well my smile was tall as the Gate.....

I could see, Pink College was blushing and telling me you are destined to be without..... ( secret ) 

Soon I could see my comrades wishing me, and me doing same, after a while, I saw young lovers, hidding and exchanging Red roses from conservative teachers.... My Major-Mate asked her friend to bring Red Rose for her beloved.. To my Horror- The price of  the Rose had gone up to  Fifty Bucks... But when her friend bought the rose, I just wanted to steal it...

The Rose was beautiful..... it was so fresh and I was trapped in its beauty. Then all the mysteries about Puppy-love opened to me.... Keats words came to my mind  "Truth is Beauty Beauty Truth" ( technically it doesn't apply here) .... I understood why was Rose given.... But recession did not stop lovers from spending their money.... But I wanted to steal those Roses.... 

But again Yesterday was Zenith for lovers and specially for My Major-Mate.... But soon it became Nadir for her too as well as mine and comrades.... Major-Mate's father happens to be our Principal...  He saw us, and his scanning eyes caught his daughter....  Hence few thorny words were said to us, and we left for our classes...  

When the college was about to call its day, my Professor said he would tag me in his Valentine Photo on Facebook as he finds my heart filled with love, to which I replied  " I am Romantic at Heart " ...  But he didn't....  I am still Waiting to be Tagged..

I came home, and started to complain, about not receiving a single Rose.... To which Mom said I wont as people will not dare to do so... Mom asked me to take any of the Roses which passed their prime in her roof-top garden..... ( hence ironically she offered me dry roses ) 
. This complain became the joke for the rest of the evening.... When my Grandmother came, Mom told about my complain, to which my granny gave the biggest, Paradoxical statement :-

"Forget About Rose, no one will dare to give you even a Marigold or Hibiscus........"

Oh but the story is not over yet..... Today Morning I got my Rose.... From my Grandfather wishing me happy belated Valentines Day....  As he felt his Ice Princess ( that's my name in Pink College) granddaughter has been proved immune to Puppy Love.... 
  
P.S- Who needs Love from opposite sex at  18.... I am happy with my satirical family.....

thanking you to bear with me
paulOaries

Comments

  1. end was good as always.. start was lil boring.. well done.. wish Dadu gave me a Rose too :( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally I would say again happy blogging in happy Valentine days.....:-p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Momas'Day

As the month of May creepily entered my calendar,, I realized something was special... Well the Mothers Day entered my to-do-list...  I thought I was the only dearest daughter in the world who cared for her mother... But again my illusion was broken, by good major mates... Both of my major mates were also anxious about this one day...  First we got confused when the actual day was, some one said 1st may, other  8th may... But after all whats my dear Google for?? We found the date It was 13th May,, the second Sunday of may... So sitting in our Philosophy Exam hall, we three started discussing what to gift our dearest mothers,,, but to our surprise it was not only we three but many others who wanted to gift their mom,,. Hence the discussion broke out, one mate said she had already gifted her mother a Saree worth three thousand bucks... Now we all got dumbstruck by the selfless act and realized how shameless we were only gifting our mom's worth hundred or two hundred  bucks

Webcomic Review: Fools by Yeongha and Bagdam

Webcomic Review: Fools by Yeongha and Bagdam Quote: If this were a relationship between a male and a female, wouldn't it be safe to assume that we were 100% attracted to each other? But because I'm a male and just an underclassman, Eungi Hyung would never consider anything like that, would he? Fools is a Korean Webtoon written by Yeongha and adorably illustrated by Bagdam. A weepy and heartbroken teen Choi Jeongwoo meets Kwon Enugi one night, where the latter ends up comforting and advising the teen.  A few years later, Jeongwoo is a freshman in the university where Enugi has returned for his final year after completing his military service. Enugi comes off as a standoffish young man while Jeongwoo the pretty boy is always smiling and super friendly.  After hearing Jeongwoo cry on his phone to his boyfriend during the welcoming party, Enugi can't stop but worry about him from then on. By the twist of fate they end up having breakfast tog

Make a wish lady......

dedicated to a lady, who is Born today (legally)  to  Dictate....me .... or as I call her ( Impulsive Young Lady) Today is 31st December  my elder sister's birthday,  A lady who never knows anyone above and superior to her.  She can go to any extent to protect me, example technically do poaching in my Facebook, reading  my messages, reading my personal diary and scolding me. Who is against every new best friend I have.. She can never be my friend, as she is 7years elder than me..... The glass of between the ruled and ruler is never to break...  A lady who knows everything hence putting the word Great before her name. She presents the breed born in the late 80's... Unapologetic, Dominating, Free-willed. But this blog of mine came to existence only for her, because my dumb head would fail to create even a email id alone..... Well my sister is unique creature, rather a strange creation of  God, born on a strange day, hence her birth meant a cycle. A cycle