Skip to main content

Me in Madland...


happy new year, 

( SORRY I AM LATE)

to everyone who ever read my blog, to anyone who ever hated me, loved me and to everyone who have been an  integral part of my blog and me- my readers, family and friends...


Well we have nothing special for me to share, but we have loads to see, so I have uploaded plenty many pictures for everyone.  Please don't be angry I could not stop myself from sharing those pictures. I spent almost a month in city of joy, and  my sister and brother-in-law tried their level best to make me stay longer and miss my college week. But alas! they failed.

My trip in a nutshell

 I went on 8th December, in train I met a talented musician named Sagar Paul, I spoke with him a lot and he has made me his sister. Its strange strangers can be good friends too. I went to City Of Joy with sole purpose to watch Twilight Breaking Dawn Part II. So this time my mission did not fail. I watched it and I was happy Kristen Stewart finally acted, she gave expressions which she was holding back in last four movies. I saw the movie with my elder cousin, thanks to her I finally tasted energy of being alone and odd. I watched more than eight movies, I loved them all. I went to Bandel Church, and I was jealous of Christians, because they have so organised methods unlike Temples. I went to Beijing (restaurant) in China Town, ate the best Chinese food ever. I ate crab for first time and yes its yummy. I also wandered around the streets near my sisters home, but again was tracked on google maps by my mother who asked me to go back home. I stayed at  my very young grandmas (my Mom's aunt) house who loved feeding me day and night. We also spoke a lot about politics and about Delhi Rape incident. Then visited her father and mother hence met my great grandparents. So now I can trace six generations from our female line.I went to Museum  for first time in life (yes sadly true). In Museum I was a small kid again, running wild with big wide mouth open. I walked the Park Street in a big awe with my sister's sister-in-law. I went to Sealdah to buy art stuff, again I was bonkers. I walked the Esplanade with big eyes and wide mouth, my brother-in-law kept closing my mouth, I kept taking pictures ( I was in dreamland). Off course I went to  College Street  which disappointed me this time, after searching for hours I could not find John Barth's  'Literature Of Exhaustion'. I again spent my money something as silly as stick pads, synthetic brushes, but I bought great many books, some very old, as old 42years. We went to Nicco Park, where I was forced to ride Roller Coaster by the whole group. I kept shouting like a mad prisoner (rest of the story will be another blog post). Again I went to coin and note exhibition, I ended up buying ten old coins. Out of ten, two were not worth so much money I spent. We celebrated Christmas in mall, eating delicious pastry. We celebrated my Sister's birthday in a very sweet manner. Finally my sister manged to chop of my medium length hair so she became  very happy. I returned with three huge luggage bags. I also fought with two drunker-ed man just before coming down to my platform. Over all my trip was awesome and worth it all.

The pictures from Trip (forgive me)

In Bandel Church




it was so crowded yet, I could feel the bells toll for Christmas...


beautiful and peaceful...






found him taking refuge at God's door.. who says animal are soul less???




Christmas Time 








ain't they cute.....



who can resist a new bag....
the man owns all these tress, I am jealous of him









santa calling me...
jingle bell jingle bell jingles all the way.....







festival knows no religion.... 

biggest santa



santa on a swing...

 santa on a swing 


 oldest cake shop....



 he is asleep....









oldest photography studio in asia






























A Slipper found near my Great Grandpas house

in Chetla

Children Film Festival













 Though I am not a child, yet Dushtix ( sister sis-in-law) and I went, and it was free entry. More adults were visible than children...



Fair.... 










Book Fair





in Nicco Park




my sister fell from the stairs of  the tower.......





Coin Exhibtion















my sister's 25th birthday on 31st december










Post Trip 

I did not miss my college week, this time I won eight trophies including best orator. But as fate has it, again a trophy broke as soon as I took it out of my bag to show Mom. Today my pink page friend  ( my brother like friend from 'comics is power' blog post) taught me to ride Scooty, my yellow page best friend  has decided to never ever talk to me. So lets see how the new year unfolds for me.  

 
Again to make it clear... Its not a fabrication... but my twisted fate, jealous of my happiness, so they broke my trophy...

P.S- hope the whole year remains active and engaging...

 thanking you to bear with me
paulOaries



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momas'Day

As the month of May creepily entered my calendar,, I realized something was special... Well the Mothers Day entered my to-do-list...  I thought I was the only dearest daughter in the world who cared for her mother... But again my illusion was broken, by good major mates... Both of my major mates were also anxious about this one day...  First we got confused when the actual day was, some one said 1st may, other  8th may... But after all whats my dear Google for?? We found the date It was 13th May,, the second Sunday of may... So sitting in our Philosophy Exam hall, we three started discussing what to gift our dearest mothers,,, but to our surprise it was not only we three but many others who wanted to gift their mom,,. Hence the discussion broke out, one mate said she had already gifted her mother a Saree worth three thousand bucks... Now we all got dumbstruck by the selfless act and realized how shameless we were only gifting our mom's worth hundred or two hundred  bucks

Webcomic Review: Fools by Yeongha and Bagdam

Webcomic Review: Fools by Yeongha and Bagdam Quote: If this were a relationship between a male and a female, wouldn't it be safe to assume that we were 100% attracted to each other? But because I'm a male and just an underclassman, Eungi Hyung would never consider anything like that, would he? Fools is a Korean Webtoon written by Yeongha and adorably illustrated by Bagdam. A weepy and heartbroken teen Choi Jeongwoo meets Kwon Enugi one night, where the latter ends up comforting and advising the teen.  A few years later, Jeongwoo is a freshman in the university where Enugi has returned for his final year after completing his military service. Enugi comes off as a standoffish young man while Jeongwoo the pretty boy is always smiling and super friendly.  After hearing Jeongwoo cry on his phone to his boyfriend during the welcoming party, Enugi can't stop but worry about him from then on. By the twist of fate they end up having breakfast tog

Make a wish lady......

dedicated to a lady, who is Born today (legally)  to  Dictate....me .... or as I call her ( Impulsive Young Lady) Today is 31st December  my elder sister's birthday,  A lady who never knows anyone above and superior to her.  She can go to any extent to protect me, example technically do poaching in my Facebook, reading  my messages, reading my personal diary and scolding me. Who is against every new best friend I have.. She can never be my friend, as she is 7years elder than me..... The glass of between the ruled and ruler is never to break...  A lady who knows everything hence putting the word Great before her name. She presents the breed born in the late 80's... Unapologetic, Dominating, Free-willed. But this blog of mine came to existence only for her, because my dumb head would fail to create even a email id alone..... Well my sister is unique creature, rather a strange creation of  God, born on a strange day, hence her birth meant a cycle. A cycle