Skip to main content

Heartbreak Lessons! (Five Point Post)



Q-Why am I writing this post?
A- To cheer up my dearest best friend who has been a weeping enough to flood her house and I want to end the chapter for her. (Ideas below are not mine own nor are the photographs)

Right now I feel guilty, my match making skills are a gift from divine and so is my break up skills. Once up on a time my one sentence critique on love made girls break up with their lovers. I have stopped giving those careless criticisms now. But I do keep dabbling with making couples; the tendency to become Cupid has always been high in me.

In my zeal, I bought two of my close friends together and things have unfortunately turned out sour. My oracle vision had only focused on the good parts but, I never saw past the honeymoon period. I believe in the honeymoon period and nothing after that. Yes an escapist view, but crucial for survival. Sadly people around me see beyond the honeymoon period and see too much of reality- Job, house, car, marriage, kids and death of course. All these regular stuff makes them incapable of enjoying their youth and relish the present.

Heartbreaks are cool for poets and writers, but regular sweet people get stuck in limbo when love fails them. When that regular genuine person falls in love and gets heartbroken, things become bleak and hopeless. This is an apology to the person, I deeply care about.






1. Best way to lose weight:- 

As your heart breaks, you stop eating. Your appetite flies out of the window and you sulk for a person who trampled over your emotions. So keep crying while the person you cry for is actually throwing a break up party. Heartbreak is good at times for losing your baby fats and baby notions of relationship.





2. Mobile Expenditure Reduces:- 

 Come on, you can’t deny it! Before you had to worry about every rupee you spent on small luxury like ice-cream or a pair of earrings or a can of beer. You would keep calling up customer services to learn about the cheapest call plans. Then Whatsaap was not enough for your big love, you required age old SMS pack! Now look at yourself, you can spent all that money on new pair of shades?



3. Plenty of Time in your Kitty:- 

Though the value of lost time will come after one month of break up. First one month you will cry, lament, cuss on your best friend's inbox. Then after a month, volla you have plenty of time, you will watch the films you missed out because you had to match your taste for now the 'missing half'. You have time to have good undisturbed sleep. You wake up without being guilty about the good morning wish you forgot to sent. Look around you have a century of snail time.





4. You become socially alive again- 

You become Single Santa from the Love Yeti that you had been. You become free of self imposed exile. You reconnect to people you may have lied to, avoided or simply eradicated from your brain. You actually pay attention to the present. Once you are single, you gain back your admirers. You are no longer the walking zombie with a ‘Reserved’ sign board around your neck. You can chat with your best friend 24/7, meet new people, go out to party with many common friends; no one is waiting in home to pick a fight with you. No jealous crude berry in your pot roast.




5. Eye opening days are ahead of you:- 

Finally you realize there is a world beyond the'missing half'. You will soon become the member on Advisory Board in the Singles' Club. You will champion single-dom and make people learn lessons from your mistake. You are just a step away from attaining the Single-Nirvana. You are happy, confident, well cared, self sufficient and stable.





P.S- in the end your heart is still protected by your rib cage, what’s broken is the relation you had created with the marketed image offered to you. As a best friend I apologize for terrible match-making.





thanking you to bear with me
paulOaries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momas'Day

As the month of May creepily entered my calendar,, I realized something was special... Well the Mothers Day entered my to-do-list...  I thought I was the only dearest daughter in the world who cared for her mother... But again my illusion was broken, by good major mates... Both of my major mates were also anxious about this one day...  First we got confused when the actual day was, some one said 1st may, other  8th may... But after all whats my dear Google for?? We found the date It was 13th May,, the second Sunday of may... So sitting in our Philosophy Exam hall, we three started discussing what to gift our dearest mothers,,, but to our surprise it was not only we three but many others who wanted to gift their mom,,. Hence the discussion broke out, one mate said she had already gifted her mother a Saree worth three thousand bucks... Now we all got dumbstruck by the selfless act and realized how shameless we were only gifting our mom's worth hundred or two hundred  bucks

Webcomic Review: Fools by Yeongha and Bagdam

Webcomic Review: Fools by Yeongha and Bagdam Quote: If this were a relationship between a male and a female, wouldn't it be safe to assume that we were 100% attracted to each other? But because I'm a male and just an underclassman, Eungi Hyung would never consider anything like that, would he? Fools is a Korean Webtoon written by Yeongha and adorably illustrated by Bagdam. A weepy and heartbroken teen Choi Jeongwoo meets Kwon Enugi one night, where the latter ends up comforting and advising the teen.  A few years later, Jeongwoo is a freshman in the university where Enugi has returned for his final year after completing his military service. Enugi comes off as a standoffish young man while Jeongwoo the pretty boy is always smiling and super friendly.  After hearing Jeongwoo cry on his phone to his boyfriend during the welcoming party, Enugi can't stop but worry about him from then on. By the twist of fate they end up having breakfast tog

Make a wish lady......

dedicated to a lady, who is Born today (legally)  to  Dictate....me .... or as I call her ( Impulsive Young Lady) Today is 31st December  my elder sister's birthday,  A lady who never knows anyone above and superior to her.  She can go to any extent to protect me, example technically do poaching in my Facebook, reading  my messages, reading my personal diary and scolding me. Who is against every new best friend I have.. She can never be my friend, as she is 7years elder than me..... The glass of between the ruled and ruler is never to break...  A lady who knows everything hence putting the word Great before her name. She presents the breed born in the late 80's... Unapologetic, Dominating, Free-willed. But this blog of mine came to existence only for her, because my dumb head would fail to create even a email id alone..... Well my sister is unique creature, rather a strange creation of  God, born on a strange day, hence her birth meant a cycle. A cycle