Skip to main content

a sorry to Sanj



To be immortal ....

That's something we all want ( Off course I want to be Immortal), here I am not speaking about never dying: but about never being unknown..
Few days back my Professor was teaching about the genres of  writing when he started to speak about:- Diary Writing.

Now this topic made me attentive in a otherwise boring class, we learned about  Pepys's Diary - technically the first diary writer- written about science and business,. Then we came to world's most famous Diary ever written, Anne Frank's diary, a diary which made me motivated  to start my own diary.

Well for an 8th grader life was really simple, so what would she write about? she wrote about the competition she won, about crushes she had, and her the then boyfriend, and to my dismay my sister was after my diaries...  , well I have been a diary collector/ journal collector . So the real meaning of Dairy came  to my life on my fourteenth birthday when my Friend Maineo gifted me worlds most charming journal.... The pages were pink, with watermarks and cute bear. I knew , this was it.. So for last four years I have been penning down on this diary... Well I follow a very similar pattern of Entries as Anne Frank's, I am not coping her, but I liked her way.

But Why am I writing about Journals? Where Did Immortal Go....


So, My diary is called Sanj ( Saanjh) , female Protagonist of my life ( my imaginary friend )...  Well Sanj ( Saanjh) comes from Sanskrit word meaning evening/twilight too, I am obsessed with twilight. I just picked the name from some old daily soap viewed by my Elder sister.
Well my teacher said, many people wrote Diaries to become Immortal, to which Karl Marx was against, I assume he was both correct and incorrect too. Well in this quest to be immortal , I began with same passion, but after four years I realized its about being alive till the last breathe.

Again Immortal says -I am Mortal....

    In past last Seven months I have refrained from penning my emotions rather confess my distress mind to Sanj. In this anger against no one, I lost the joy of writing, my every hope, my every dream  was penned in her. I was lacking in the will to face my own reality, I was not willing to confess my version of Truth.

 Until day before yesterday, I understood, I have to restart creating my dream from the scraps of broken joys, I have to make plans to be better, to include new stories, new joys, new hopes, new way of being Me.

So again I started to write from where my Dream to become a writer comes I went back to my source of joy..., I have to respect my base, and create a new Aim to work hard for...

so I apologize to Sanj for deserting you for almost a year.......

P.S-  So D.U, you lost a wonderful student like me, but I didn't loose my Dreams, watch me, I will Top Pink College, and become a writer.....

thanking you to bear with me
paulOaries

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Webcomic Review: Fools by Yeongha and Bagdam

Webcomic Review: Fools by Yeongha and Bagdam Quote: If this were a relationship between a male and a female, wouldn't it be safe to assume that we were 100% attracted to each other? But because I'm a male and just an underclassman, Eungi Hyung would never consider anything like that, would he? Fools is a Korean Webtoon written by Yeongha and adorably illustrated by Bagdam. A weepy and heartbroken teen Choi Jeongwoo meets Kwon Enugi one night, where the latter ends up comforting and advising the teen.  A few years later, Jeongwoo is a freshman in the university where Enugi has returned for his final year after completing his military service. Enugi comes off as a standoffish young man while Jeongwoo the pretty boy is always smiling and super friendly.  After hearing Jeongwoo cry on his phone to his boyfriend during the welcoming party, Enugi can't stop but worry about him from then on. By the twist of fate they end up having breakfast tog...

Book Review: When The River Sleeps by Easterine Kire.

Book Review: When The River Sleeps by Easterine Kire. Quote: Perhaps the answer lay not in striving but in being. In simply accepting that the loneliness would never be eliminated fully, but that one could deal with it by learning to treat it like a companion and no longer an adversary. Ville a hunter wakes up from a dream, ventures out to search for the heart-stone; that holds the power of the river that's asleep. And this stone is guarded by wailing-angry-widow-spirits. Many attempts have been made at magical realism in Indian English writing, and I didn't like them. My personal opinion is that magical realism needs a deep connection with nature, maybe never explicitly explored in the text, but the traces of that connection always shows in the words written. And I have always argued that North East India is the most fertile ground to plant the seeds of magical realism in. Easterine Kire, pens our deep connection with nature for the national readership to gawk...

Momas'Day

As the month of May creepily entered my calendar,, I realized something was special... Well the Mothers Day entered my to-do-list...  I thought I was the only dearest daughter in the world who cared for her mother... But again my illusion was broken, by good major mates... Both of my major mates were also anxious about this one day...  First we got confused when the actual day was, some one said 1st may, other  8th may... But after all whats my dear Google for?? We found the date It was 13th May,, the second Sunday of may... So sitting in our Philosophy Exam hall, we three started discussing what to gift our dearest mothers,,, but to our surprise it was not only we three but many others who wanted to gift their mom,,. Hence the discussion broke out, one mate said she had already gifted her mother a Saree worth three thousand bucks... Now we all got dumbstruck by the selfless act and realized how shameless we were only gifting o...